Last Tuesday, the class of 2021 went to the Bronx Zoo. Here are some of the comments left from a 6th grade class.
- The Bronx zoo was an educational trip from learning animals adaptation to animals predators to prey. SM
- It was great seeing monkeys and learning about the different food webs. MM
- At the Bronx Zoo I saw a gorilla punching the glass. AM
- I was able to touch a lizard and it had spikes on its tail. KP
- We got to see the peacocks walk around during lunch. NS
- It was really fun because we saw a lot of animals RL
- We weren’t able to see all the animals in their habit because of the climate. DH
- It was fun and educational to examine all the different skulls and see the different types of teeth. AGV
- I enjoyed seeing all of the different species in the zoo in their almost natural habitats, and I learned about all of the different animals the zoo shows you, such as the gorillas and the monkeys, and the snakes and turtles. SF
Click below to….
View all the photos taken from the Bronx Zoo 2018