Arts at LMC
LMC Studios are a multidisciplinary approach to the arts emphasizing practical application of creativity in everyday life. Fostering a sense of community and collaboration, LMC Studios focuses on developing each student’s confidence through authentic expression.
LMC Studios is comprised of 4 disciplines:
- Digital Art
- Visual Art
Modeled after a traditional conservatory program, students receive foundational instruction in each discipline in 6th-grade, and then specialize in a studio for their 7th and 8th grade years.
Collaborations are encouraged and included within all studio curricula. Work is exhibited regularly throughout the year including large-scale presentations.
Each year we host an Art Explosion. Digital and Visual artists display their work around the school all year and then to the general public on Broad Street during the Art Explosion each spring. Dance and Music majors perform mid-year at LMC for peers and parents, and then on stage at the year end Art Explosion.
- Dance & Music Performance 2022
- Grade 6 Art Showcase 4th Quarter 2022
- Grade 6 Art Showcase 3rd Quarter 2022
- Mid Year Arts Show Performance 2021
- Grade 6 Art Showcase 2nd Quarter 2021
- Grade 6 Art Showcase 1st Quarter 2021
- Arts Celebration 2021
- Arts Celebration 2020
- Mid Year Arts Explosion 2019
- Grade 6 Spring Arts Performance 2019
- Visual Arts Mid Explosion 2017-18
- 2016 Arts Explosions