Check out what parents say about what makes LMC special
At LMC it is our goal to provide an educational program that caters specifically to the interests of middle school students, as well as to their academic and social / emotional needs. At the core of our school is a belief in community and that all students should learn from those who are socially, economically, and racially different from themselves.
"We get to know our students and give them what they need to be successful."
LMC Mission Statement
Our school is made up of 4 classes of students at each grade level (6, 7, 8) for a total of 12 classes and approximately 370 students. Each year we admit around 120 students, 20 of whom have Individualized Education Plans (IEP) for Integrated Co-teaching (ICT) support services.
School Tours Session
- October 13, 2023- 9am
- October 18, 2023 - 6 pm
- October 25, 2023 - 9 am
- November 15, 2023 - 9 am
- November 15, 2023 - 6 pm
- If interested please fill out the survey form.
- This year will be a lottery-based system
- District 2 students have priority
- Students will rank schools
- The middle school application will open TBD at a later date and the deadline to apply will be TBD.
- Visit myschools.nyc for the application